Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 39(24): The Application of the 1996 Child Protection Convention to Unaccompanied and Separated Children – Updates
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 17:09:37 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Version française ci-après <>
Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 39

The Application of the 1996 Child Protection Convention to Unaccompanied
and Separated Children – Updates

The PB recalls Conclusion & Decision No 36 of the Council on General
Affairs and Policy (CGAP) meeting of March 2024 which reads as follows:

“CGAP noted the suggested additions to the document The Application of the
1996 Child Protection Convention to Unaccompanied and Separated Children –
Updates (Prel. Doc. No 10 of January 2024). CGAP invited the PB to convene
informal meetings, as soon as possible, for interested HCCH Members and
Contracting Parties to the 1996 Convention to discuss the additions and
finalise the document. Once the document is finalised, it will be
submitted to Members for approval through a written procedure. CGAP
thanked the UNHCR for offering their expertise in this area.”

Following CGAP, the PB convened informal meetings to discuss and finalise
the additions made to this document in January 2024, before circulating it
among HCCH Members for approval through a written procedure. The meetings,
held on 3 and 16 April 2024, were attended by participants representing
Belgium, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Cuba, the European Union, France,
Georgia, Germany, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Norway, the
Philippines, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine and the
United Kingdom as well as UNHCR and UNICEF. The PB thanks all the
participants for their contributions and for finalising the additions by
consensus.

The PB is pleased to inform Members that the final revised version of
Prel. Doc. No 10 of May 2024 is now available in English and French on the
Secure Portal of the HCCH website under “Governance” then “Council on
General Affairs and Policy”.

Prel. Doc. No 10 (final revised version) of May 2024 	 The Application
of the 1996 Child Protection Convention to Unaccompanied and Separated
Children – Updates (track change version
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/26be2fad-1c55-4908-b629-0d192e616447.pdf> )
/ (clean
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/3f27f844-7069-4efa-9f95-951568cfb127.pdf>
version)

This Focused Circular opens a one-month period during which Members are
invited to approve the revised version of Prel. Doc. No 10 of May 2024.
Members are invited to send their written comments, including any
objections, in a separate document by e-mail to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  no later than Friday 28 June 2024 at 5.00
p.m. (CEST). In the absence of any objection, the document will be taken
to be approved.

THE HAGUE, 28 May 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 39 de la HCCH de 2024

Application de la Convention Protection des enfants de 1996 aux enfants
non accompagnés ou séparés – Actualisation

Le BP rappelle la Conclusion et Décision No 36 du Conseil sur les affaires
générales et la politique (CAGP) de mars 2024, qui se lit comme suit :

« Le CAGP a pris note des ajouts suggérés au document intitulé Application
de la Convention Protection des enfants de 1996 aux enfants non
accompagnés ou séparés – Mises à jour (Doc. prél. No 10 de janvier 2024).
Il a invité le BP à convoquer dès que possible des réunions informelles à
l’attention des Membres de la HCCH et des Parties contractantes à la
Convention de 1996 intéressés, afin de discuter des ajouts et de finaliser
le document. Une fois le document finalisé, il sera soumis aux Membres
pour approbation par le biais d’une procédure écrite. Le CAGP a exprimé sa
gratitude envers le HCR des Nations Unies pour son expertise dans ce
domaine. »

À la suite du CAGP, le BP a organisé des réunions informelles pour
discuter des modifications apportées à ce document en janvier 2024 et
achever sa rédaction, avant de le faire circuler parmi les Membres de la
HCCH pour approbation par le biais d’une procédure écrite. Les réunions,
qui se sont tenues les 3 et 16 avril 2024, ont rassemblé des participants
représentant l’Allemagne, la Belgique, le Canada, le Chili, le Costa Rica,
Cuba, la France, la Géorgie, Israël, l’Italie, la Lettonie, la Lituanie,
la Moldavie, la Norvège, les Philippines, la Roumanie, le Royaume-Uni, la
Slovénie, la Suède, la Suisse, l’Ukraine et l’Union européenne, ainsi que
le HCR des Nations Unies et l’UNICEF. Le BP remercie tous les participants
pour leurs contributions et pour avoir finalisé les modifications par
consensus.

Le BP a le plaisir d’informer les Membres que la version finale révisée du
Doc. prél. No 10 de mai 2024 est désormais disponible en anglais et en
français sur le Portail sécurisé du site web de la HCCH sous les rubriques
« Gouvernance » puis « Conseil sur les affaires générales et la politique
».

Doc. prél. No 10 (version révisée) de mai 2024 	 Application de la
Convention Protection des enfants de 1996 aux enfants non accompagnés ou
séparés– Actualisation (version
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5412a469-83fb-4590-8696-97e33b9b3b13.pdf>
en mode « suivi des modifications ») / (version propre
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/3cef1329-d222-4498-bb5c-bdbf26855080.pdf> )

Cette Circulaire ciblée ouvre une période d’un mois pendant laquelle les
Membres sont invités à approuver la version révisée du Doc. prél. No 10 de
mai 2024. Les Membres sont invités à envoyer leurs commentaires par écrit,
y compris leurs éventuelles objections, dans un document distinct à
l’adresse [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  avant le
vendredi 28 juin 2024, à 17 h (heure d’été d’Europe centrale). En
l’absence d’objection, le document sera considéré comme approuvé.

LA HAYE, le 28 mai 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.º 39 de la HCCH de 2024

Aplicación del Convenio sobre Protección de Niños de 1996 a los niños no
acompañados y separados – Actualización

La OP recuerda la Conclusión y Decisión N.º 36 de la reunión del Consejo
de Asuntos Generales y Política (CAGP) de marzo de 2024, que dice lo
siguiente:

“El CAGP toma nota de las adiciones sugeridas al Doc. Prel. N.º 10 de
enero de 2024, Aplicación del Convenio sobre Protección de Niños de 1996 a
los niños no acompañados y separados – Actualización. El CAGP invita a la
OP a convocar reuniones informales lo antes posible, para que los Miembros
de la HCCH y las Partes contratantes del Convenio de 1996 que tengan
interés debatan las adiciones y finalicen el documento. Una vez finalizado
el documento, se presentará a los Miembros para su aprobación mediante un
procedimiento escrito. El CAGP agradece al ACNUR por poner a disposición
su experiencia en esta área.”

Después del CAGP, la OP convocó reuniones informales para debatir las
modificaciones introducidas en este documento en enero de 2024 y culminar
su redacción, antes de distribuirlo a los Miembros de la HCCH para su
aprobación mediante un procedimiento escrito. Se celebraron reuniones los
días 3 y 16 de abril de 2024, a las que asistieron participantes en
representación de Bélgica, Canadá, Chile, Costa Rica, Cuba, la Unión
Europea, Francia, Georgia, Alemania, Israel, Italia, Letonia, Lituania,
Moldavia, Noruega, Filipinas, Rumanía, Eslovenia, Suecia, Suiza, Ucrania y
el Reino Unido, así como ACNUR y UNICEF. La OP agradece a todos los
participantes por sus contribuciones y por culminar la redacción de las
modificaciones por consenso.

La OP se complace en informar a los Miembros de que la versión final
revisada del Doc. Prel. N.º 10 de mayo de 2024 ya está disponible en
inglés y francés en el Portal Seguro del sitio web de la HCCH, en
“Gobernanza” y luego “Consejo de Asuntos Generales y Política”.

Prel. Doc. No 10 (final revised version) of May 2024 	 The Application
of the 1996 Child Protection Convention to Unaccompanied and Separated
Children – Updates (versión con control de cambios
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/26be2fad-1c55-4908-b629-0d192e616447.pdf> )
/ (versión
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/3f27f844-7069-4efa-9f95-951568cfb127.pdf>
limpia)

 Por medio de la presente Circular se abre un período de un mes durante el
cual se invita a los Miembros a aprobar la versión revisada del Doc. Prel.
N.º 10 de mayo de 2024. Se invita a los Miembros a enviar los comentarios
y objeciones que puedan tener, en un nuevo documento Word, a la dirección
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> . La fecha límite para
ello es viernes 28 de junio de 2024 a las 17:00 (hora de verano de Europa
Central). De no haber objeciones, el documento se considerará aprobado.

LA HAYA, 28 de mayo de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros